posted on September 11, 2019
PierSide Grill and Famous Blowfish Bar again has been selected to host performing artists and music fans attending the 2019 Island Hopper Songwriter Fest on Fort Myers Beach.
Island Hopper is multi-city, multi-day music festival that attracts thousands of music lovers in town to see more than 80 singer-songwriters from across the country. The event starts Sept. 20-22 on Captiva Island, then moves Sept. 23-26 to historic downtown Fort Myers before closing Sept. 27-29 on Fort Myers Beach.
Festival-goers can enjoy a taste of the tropics all weekend long with PierSide’s signature Island Hopper drink, “Blue Chair Breeze,” made with Blue Chair Bay Premium Key Lime Rum.
Sheena Brook, a recording artist from Fort Myers Beach and Season 12 contestant on NBC’s ‘The Voice,’ highlights PierSide’s Island Hopper schedule, in addition to a number of singer-songwriter performances, including:
Friday, Sept. 27
- 7 p.m.: Gianna Minichiello, Sheridan Gates
- 8:15 p.m.: Striking Matches
- 9:30 p.m.: Daniel Ross, Keefe Klug
Saturday, Sept. 28
- 2:30 p.m.: Chas Sandford, Heidi Raye
- 4 p.m.: Melanie Sandford, Jenna Paulette
- 6 p.m.: Gabrielle Macafee, Eli Mosley
- 7:15 p.m.: Megan Linville, Cassidy Daniels
- 8:30 p.m.: Lena Stone, Johnny Bulford
Sunday, Sept. 29
- 1:30 p.m.: Tim James, Sheena Brook
- 3 p.m.: Ava Suppelsa, Rachele Lynae
Island Hopper Songwriter Fest is produced by the Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau, iHeartMedia, Cat Country 107.1 and BMI, the largest music rights organization in the U.S. For more information, please visit IslandHopperFest.com and follow the festival hashtag #IslandHopperFest on social media.