posted on September 12, 2022
PierSide Grill and Famous Blowfish Bar again has been selected by Fort Myers – Islands, Beaches & Neighborhoods to host performing artists and music fans attending the 2022 Island Hopper Songwriter Fest on Fort Myers Beach on Sept. 23-25.
The restaurant has announced drink specials for festivalgoers to enjoy throughout the weekend, which include $6.50 Corona and Corona Premiers, $5 Kona Big Waves and $7 Deep Eddy Vodka cocktails.
Island Hopper Songwriter Fest, a free 10-day music festival – except for a few ticketed events – runs from Sept. 16-25. It kicks off on Captiva Island, Sept. 16-18, then moves to historic downtown Fort Myers, Sept. 19-22, and wraps up on Fort Myers Beach, Sept. 23-25. The event is the largest songwriter festival in Southwest Florida and offers a unique experience to interact with songwriters at pool parties and beachside venues. This year, more than 80 singer-songwriters from around the country will perform more than 100 shows.
Singer-songwriters performing at PierSide Grill include:
Friday, Sept. 23
- 7 p.m.: Robinson Treacher, Sam Grow, Bryan Ruby
- 8:15 p.m.: Dave Pahanish, Eli Mosley
- 9:30 p.m.: Hugh Mitchell, Rich Lafleur
Saturday, Sept. 24
- 2:30 p.m.: Alana Springsteen, Gracia
- 4 p.m.: Kristen Merlin, Brad Hutsell
- 6 p.m.: Kayley Bishop, Rich Lafleur
- 7:15 p.m.: Joe Denim, Hunter Smith
- 8:30 p.m.: Paul McDonald, Lala Deaton
Sunday, Sept. 25
- 1:15 p.m.: Gracia, Sam Grow, Andrew McGinn
- 3 p.m.: Joey McGee, Rich Lafleur
Island Hopper Songwriter Fest is produced by Fort Myers – Islands, Beaches & Neighborhoods, iHeartMedia and BMI, the largest music rights organization in the U.S. For more information, visit IslandHopperFest.com.